Data protection information
Version from [01.02.2023]
The purpose of this data protection notice is to inform you, in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), which personal data is processed, for what purpose, on what basis and what rights you have as a visitor to the linewand website.com (“Website”).
Responsible for data protection for the processing of your personal data is RZR7 Online Handels GmbH, based in 1220 Vienna, Sinagasse 1-19/9/1.
You can find out more about our processing operations below. If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide a contact form on our website so that you can contact us via a secure channel to find out more about our services, submit special requests, send cooperation proposals, etc.
If you use this contact form, you must or can enter the following data:
- Personal information such as first and last name, residential address
- Contact details such as telephone number and/or email address
- Type of interest or Information about the request
- Company of the company you represent
- Files and images
We use this information in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit b or f GDPR to quickly process and answer your request. According to our deletion rules, we store this data for a maximum of six months after your request has been processed, unless the exceptions in Article 17 Paragraph 3 GDPR apply (e.g. legal obligation, defense of legal claims, etc.).
Forms for newsletter registration
There is a form on our website to register for our newsletter. If you use this, you must or can enter the following data:
- Personal information such as first and last name and home address
- Your email address
We use this information based on your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit a GDPR to send you interesting information about our services, promotions, events and competitions as part of our newsletter. You can revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons with future effect.
We store this data until you revoke it, but for a maximum period of 1 year from your last order or contact.
Forms for online product purchasing
On our website you have the opportunity to purchase personalized line art posters. In order to complete the online purchase, you must or can enter the following data, among others:
- Personal information such as first and last name, date of birth and residential address
- Contact details such as telephone number and/or email address
- Information about the desired online product and its scope
- Information about the start of the contract
- Information about the payment method such as bank details or credit card
We use this information in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit b GDPR in order to be able to conclude and fulfill the contract with you. In any case, we store this data for up to 7 years after termination of the contract within the framework of our corporate law retention periods (§ 212 UGB).
Tracking data – website optimization and marketing optimization
On our website we use tracking tools such as Google Analytics to optimize your experience on the website and to optimize marketing activities. These tools measure, among other things:
- Behavior on the website, e.g.b: Which pages are accessed? Where are clicks made? Which steps of an online purchase are carried out or where is it canceled? What are you looking for?
- Technical information about the website visitor, e.g.b: desktop or mobile device, screen size, operating system
- Source of visit to the website, e.g.b: Did the visitor use a marketing activity we controlled to reach our website? From which website was the visitor referred to our website?
- Tracking IDs that do not personally identify visitors to the website, but allow us to distinguish visitors. This allows e.g.b Analyzes are created about how often a visitor returns in a certain period of time.
- IDs through which the website visitor can be indirectly identified. For example, a machine-modified customer number that can be used to automatically establish a connection to customer data.
- Tracking tools do NOT store information that directly identifies users personally, such as:b Information in form fields on the website.
We use this information in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit f GDPR both to create aggregated analyzes of the use of our website and to optimize our website and marketing activities. We store this data for a maximum of 25 months after visiting the website.
How do we collect your data?
Your user data is either transmitted to us by you using the forms on the website. We collect the tracking data that arises when you visit our website automatically and usually either based on your input or via cookies (more on this below).
The use of Google Analytics depends on your consent. If you do not give your consent, no Google Analytics cookies will be set.
Your consent means that you agree that Google Analytics can set cookies and that data such as your IP address will be transferred to Google servers (usually in the USA or in other countries outside the EU) and stored there may.
The following information is collected by Google Analytics: browser, device type, device model, country, service provider, screen resolution (on mobile device), time spent on the website, language, operating system, pages visited on the website. Google prepares the above information and we use it to evaluate the use of our website by users.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. If you do not want any website to record your activities via Google Analytics, you can download and install a corresponding browser plug-in under http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
A cookie is a small piece of text that is stored on your computer when you visit a website.Line wall.at uses the information for statistical purposes to analyze and optimize a user’s visit. A distinction is made between two types of cookies:
1.Persistent cookies remain stored in a subfolder of the browser; you must delete them manually if desired.
2. Session cookies are deleted when you close the browser.
Which cookies do we use?
Facebook Ads - A cookie is set here and a pixel is used. We use this to follow your visit to our website in order to adapt advertisements and optimize them on other platforms belonging to Facebook.
Google Ads - A cookie is set here and a pixel is used. We use this to follow your visit to our website in order to adapt advertisements and optimize advertising on the Google Ads platform.
TikTok Ads – a cookie is set to optimize advertising and customize the advertising content on TikTok.
Who can have access to your personal data?
- In order to ensure a safe and successful payment, your data will be passed on to our payment service providers.
- In order to be able to deliver to a desired address, your data will be passed on to the responsible shipping service provider.
- Since we have our products produced by an external printing company, your data will be transmitted to them.
- In order to create a drawing of your photo, the photos you upload will be made available to our designers, who will then treat them in accordance with the data protection guidelines.
- In order to reduce our ecological footprint, we plant thanks to "Verdn Ltd."one tree per product ordered. (excluding vouchers) For this process, Verdn Ltd. receives. Your name, email and order information so you can receive your tree planting notification.
- In order to be able to collect reviews and offer our customers many testimonials, we use the Trustpilot service. To create and send the review, Trustpilot A/S receives your name, email address and order information.
How is your data protected?
We take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful deletion, alteration or loss and against unauthorized disclosure or access.
What rights do you have?
According to Sections 26 ff of the Data Protection Act 2000 (DSG) and Article 14 ff of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have a right to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing and data portability as well as a right of withdrawal. You can also revoke your consent at any time and without reason in the future. If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time at email@example.com. You also have the right to contact the Austrian data protection authority (Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Vienna) with a complaint.
Right to the digital drawing
As the owner of the copyright to the digital drawings created by the artists, we reserve the sole right to decide on the use, publication, distribution and reproduction of these drawings.
Accordingly, we grant ourselves the right to publish these digital drawings on our social media channels and on our homepage. Any other use of the drawings requires our express written consent.
Questions and further information
For questions and further information about data processing via our website, please use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org