Version from [01. 02. 2023]
The purpose of this data protection notice is to inform you in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) which personal data is processed, for what purpose, on what basis and what rights you have as a visitor to the linewand website. com (“Site”).
Responsible under data protection law for the processing of your personal data is RZR7 Online Handels GmbH, based in 1220 Vienna, Sinagasse 1-19/9/1.
You can find out more about our processing operations below. If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an email to info@linewand. at
We provide a contact form on our website so that you can contact us via a secure channel to learn more about our services, submit special requests, send cooperation proposals, etc.
If you use this contact form, you must or can enter the following data:
- Personal information such as first and last name, home address
- Contact details such as phone number and/or email address
- Type of interest or Details of the concern
- Company of the company you represent
- Files and images
We use this information in accordance with Art 6 Para 1 lit b or f GDPR to process and answer your request quickly. According to our deletion rules, we store this data for a maximum of six months after your request has been dealt with, unless the exceptions in Article 17 (3) GDPR apply (e.g. legal obligation, defense of legal claims, etc.).
Forms for subscribing to the newsletter
There is a registration form for our newsletter on our website. If you use this, you must or can enter the following data:
- Personal information such as first and last name and home address
- Your email address
We use this information on the basis of your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit a GDPR to send you interesting information about our services, promotions, events and competitions in the course of our newsletter. You can revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons with effect for the future.
We store this data until you withdraw your consent, but for a maximum period of 1 year from your last order or contact.
Forms for online product purchases
You can purchase personalized line art posters on our website. In order to process the online purchase, you must or can enter the following data, among other things:
- Personal information such as first and last name, date of birth and home address
- Contact details such as phone number and/or email address
- Information on the desired online product and its scope
- Information on the start of the contract
- Information on the payment method such as bank details or credit card
We use this information in accordance with Art 6 Para 1 lit b GDPR in order to be able to conclude and fulfill the contract with you. In any case, we store this data for up to 7 years after the end of the contract within the framework of our corporate retention periods (§ 212 UGB).
Tracking data - website optimization and marketing optimization
On our website we use tracking tools such as Google Analytics to optimize your experience on the website and to optimize marketing activities. These tools measure, among other things:
- Behaviour on the website, e.g. B : Which pages are called up? Where is it clicked? Which steps of an online purchase are executed or where is canceled? What are you looking for?
- Technical information about the website visitor, e.g. B : desktop or mobile device, screen size, operating system
- Source of visit to website, e.g. B : Did the visitor use a marketing activity controlled by us to get to our website? Which website referred the visitor to our website?
- Tracking IDs, which do not personally identify visitors to the website, but allow us to distinguish visitors. This allows z. B Analyzes are made of how often a visitor returns within a certain period of time.
- IDs through which the website visitor can be indirectly identified. For example, a machine-changed customer number that can be used to automatically connect to customer data.
- Tracking tools do NOT store information that directly personally identifies users, such as B Information in form fields on the website.
We use this information in accordance with Art 6 Para 1 lit f GDPR both to create aggregated evaluations of the use of our website and to optimize our website and marketing activities. We store this data for a maximum of 25 months after visiting the website.
How do we collect your data?
Your user data is either transmitted to us by yourself using the forms on the website. We collect the tracking data generated when you visit our website automatically and usually either on the basis of your input or via cookies (more on this below).
The use of Google Analytics depends on your consent. If you do not give your consent, no Google Analytics cookies will be set.
Your consent means that you consent to Google Analytics cookies being set and data such as your IP address being transmitted to Google servers (usually in the USA or in other countries outside the EU) and being stored there may.
The following information is collected by Google Analytics: browser, device type, device model, country, service provider, screen resolution (on mobile device), time spent on the website, language, operating system, pages visited on the website. Google processes the above information and we use it to evaluate how users use our website.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. If you do not want any website to track your activity through Google Analytics, you can go to http://tools. google. Download and install an appropriate browser plugin from com/dlpage/gaoptout.
A cookie is a small piece of text that is stored on your computer when you visit a website. line wall. at uses the information for statistical purposes to analyze and optimize a user's visit. A distinction is made between two types of cookies:
1. Persistent cookies remain stored in a subfolder of the browser, you have to delete them manually if you wish.
2. Session cookies are deleted when the browser is closed.
What cookies do we use?
Facebook Ads - A cookie is set here and a pixel is used. We use this to follow your visit to our website in order to adapt advertisements and to optimize them on other platforms belonging to Facebook .
Google Ads - A cookie is set here and a pixel is used. We use this to follow your visit to our website in order to adapt advertisements and to optimize advertising on the Google Ads platform.
TikTok Ads - a cookie is set to optimize advertising and customize advertising content on TikTok.
Who can have access to your personal data?
- In order to ensure a secure and successful payment, your data will be passed on to our payment service providers.
- In order to be able to deliver to a desired address, your data will be passed on to the responsible shipping service provider.
- Since we have our products made by an external printer, your data will be transmitted to them.
- In order to create a drawing of your photo, the photos you upload will be made available to our designers, who will then treat them in accordance with the data protection guidelines.
- To reduce our ecological footprint, thanks to "Verdn Ltd. " One tree per product ordered. (excluding vouchers) For this process, Verdn Ltd. Your name, email and order information so that you can receive your notification of planting a tree.
- We use the Trustpilot service to be able to collect reviews and offer our customers many testimonials. For creating and sending the review, Trustpilot A/S receives your name, email address and order information.
How is your data protected?
We take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful deletion, alteration or loss and against unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access.
What are your rights?
According to §§ 26 ff Data Protection Act 2000 (DSG) and Art 14 ff EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have a right to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing and data transferability as well as a right of withdrawal. In addition, you can revoke your consent at any time and without reason for the future. If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time at info@linewand. at. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority (Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Vienna).
Right to the digital drawing
As the copyright owner of the digital drawings created by the artists, we reserve the sole right to decide on the use, publication, distribution and reproduction of these drawings.
Accordingly, we grant ourselves the right to publish these digital drawings on our social media channels and on our homepage. Any other use of the drawings requires our express written consent.
Questions and further information
For questions and further information about data processing via our website, please use the following e-mail address: info@linewand. at