Notice that the right of withdrawal does not exist
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to long-distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- The consumer has no right of withdrawal in accordance with § 18 FAGG for distance selling contracts or contracts concluded outside of business premises about:
- Services if the entrepreneur - on the basis of an express request from the consumer and a confirmation from the consumer that he was aware of the loss of the right of withdrawal in the event of complete performance of the contract - had started to perform the service before the end of the withdrawal period and then provided the service in full became,
- Goods made to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs.
- The consumer also has no right of withdrawal according to § 18 FAGG for contracts that are concluded outside of business premises and for which the fee to be paid by the consumer does not exceed the amount of 50 euros.
- The seller only sells personalized products that are made to order. It is not possible to revoke the purchase of a personalized product that was produced on customer request.
- The consumer therefore has no right of withdrawal in the case of distance selling contracts or contracts concluded off-premises pursuant to Section 18 (1) line 3 FAGG.