Note that the right of withdrawal does not exist
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance selling contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- The consumer has no right of withdrawal in accordance with Section 18 FAGG for distance selling or off-premises contracts regarding:
- Services if the entrepreneur - on the basis of an express request from the consumer and a confirmation from the consumer of his knowledge of the loss of the right of withdrawal if the contract was fully fulfilled - had begun to carry out the service before the withdrawal period had expired and then provided the service in full was,
- Goods that are made to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs.
- The consumer also has no right of withdrawal in accordance with Section 18 FAGG for contracts that are concluded outside of business premises and for which the fee to be paid by the consumer does not exceed the amount of 50 euros.
- The seller only sells personalized products that are manufactured at the customer's request. It is not possible to cancel the purchase of a personalized product that was made at the customer's request.
- The consumer therefore has no right of withdrawal from distance selling or contracts concluded outside of business premises in accordance with Section 18 Paragraph 1 Line 3 FAGG.